The Lagos State Governor today,18th May, 2023 appoints permanent Secretaries and heads of Government establishments in order to foster the continuation of the Successes recorded in the State.
According to his Facebook handle ,the Governor said : “I’m thrilled to announce the appointment of new Permanent Secretaries who will play a vital role in the successful running of our government.”
“Today, I had the honor of swearing in these exceptional individuals at the Lagos House, Ikeja.”
The newly appointed Permanent Secretaries were introduced by the Governor in the following order:
1. It is my pleasure to welcome Mr. Adewuyi Moshood Adewale, who will serve in the Office of the State Auditor-General. His expertise will contribute greatly to our commitment to prudence.
2. Join me in congratulating Mr. Adebowale Adeoye Bashir, our new Tutor General Education District I. His passion for education will undoubtedly enhance our efforts to provide quality learning opportunities for our students.
3. We are fortunate to have ESV (Mrs) Patunola-Ajayi Olayinka Linda mni as the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Waterfront Infrastructure Development.
Her knowledge and dedication will drive progress in our ambitious waterfront development projects.
4. Dr. (Mrs) Yusuf Shareefah Adejoke is appointed as the Tutor General Education District VI.
With her extensive experience in education, I’m confident that she will foster a nurturing environment for both students and educators alike.
5. A warm welcome to Mr. Amuni Abayomi Mustapha, our new Tutor General Education District V.
I believe his leadership will contribute to the growth and development of our educational system.
6. Mrs. Olushekun Bibilomo Olayide is entrusted with the Office of Local Government Establishments and Training.
Her proficiency will ensure efficient local government operations and empower our dedicated public servants.
7. Mr. Obadina Akinbode will serve in the Local Government Service Commission.
I have no doubt that his strategic vision will enhance service delivery and promote good governance at the grassroots level.
8. Last but not least, I’m delighted to appoint Mrs. Akanbi Adenike Ganiat as the Permanent Secretary in the Office of the Chief of Staff.
Her expertise in administration will be instrumental in supporting the efficient functioning of the governor’s office.
Together, with these esteemed individuals, we will continue to build a rising Lagos state .